x

Apple Pay Domain Associasion File

Hello Team,

I have to download apply pay domain association file to integrate apply pay. So Can Anyone's help where can I get this file from Square Dashboard.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

@Rysun I think I understand.  But, to be sure, are you a developer who is using Square’s APIs and such?  If so, you might be better off posting your question (very specifically) on the Developer Discussions Help Forum.  Putting it there gives you a better chance of the right people seeing it.

If you are not a developer, can you post the link to the “Square guidelines” you are referring to?

Also, I’m still wondering why you can’t use the Apple Pay integration that already exists in Square Online stores.  

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

Hi @Rysun.  Can you be more specific about why you would need to do anything needing a .dms file?  As long as you are using Square to process payments on your website/store, Apple Pay is full integrated with no extra effort on our parts.  Otherwise, I did a little research and it doesn’t look like any other integration with Apple Pay (outside of Square’s provided one) is supported.  Anyway, if you can outline what you are trying to accomplish, I might have a better answer than this.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 4

Thank you for Quick Reply,

My Question is that, I have to integrate Apply pay into My Website through Square, But As per Square guidelines, I have to register my HTTPS domain. 

example : https://mydomain.com/.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association

But I need this apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association file, So from Square dashboard Where Can I get or download this file.

Message 3 of 4
Square Champion

Best Answer

@Rysun I think I understand.  But, to be sure, are you a developer who is using Square’s APIs and such?  If so, you might be better off posting your question (very specifically) on the Developer Discussions Help Forum.  Putting it there gives you a better chance of the right people seeing it.

If you are not a developer, can you post the link to the “Square guidelines” you are referring to?

Also, I’m still wondering why you can’t use the Apple Pay integration that already exists in Square Online stores.  

Chip

Website
Facebook

जो है सो है
Message 4 of 4