x

We couldn’t support you to take payments

I have been using square with a different account/organization for several years. I just tried creating a new account with new organization/personal info, but I got the message, "We couldn’t support you to take payments."

The problem might be that I recently moved and perhaps the home address I gave does not jive. That's just a guess.

Is there a way to remedy this? I was hoping to get this set up so I could take payments at an event this weekend.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@mfoley ;

This is more of a support area for customers of Square.  In this forum we can not see into your Account nor any reason for this happening.  My suggestion is to call the support number in my Signature line.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

@mfoley ;

This is more of a support area for customers of Square.  In this forum we can not see into your Account nor any reason for this happening.  My suggestion is to call the support number in my Signature line.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks Keith. Calling that number did it. The support fellow got me registered.

Message 3 of 3