x

Image importing failed

I have an Etsy Shop and I can import all the items from Etsy to shopify store including images but when I importing items to Square, the images were not importing. The links works and can be clickable but they are not being imported to Square. when I passed a link here, it shows the image which means the link works. Please teach me how to import the img link to each item instead of upload one by one. Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @staribbon,

Thank you for being an active member of the Community!

If you're trying to import items from your Square Dashboards, I would recommend following the link @JK_Fiber_Art provided above.

However, if you are trying to import items from Etsy site to Square, you’ll want to contact them directly.

You can find the answer to most questions in their Support Center or reach their Support team via email or request a phone call on their contact page.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Hi Staribbon,

From my experience, you need to upload the item image or picture.   You can do a bulk upload via a CSV file of your item details, but the photos are done one at a time.   (Perhaps another Community Member has a better understanding of your question.)

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @staribbon,

Thank you for being an active member of the Community!

If you're trying to import items from your Square Dashboards, I would recommend following the link @JK_Fiber_Art provided above.

However, if you are trying to import items from Etsy site to Square, you’ll want to contact them directly.

You can find the answer to most questions in their Support Center or reach their Support team via email or request a phone call on their contact page.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Message 3 of 3