x

Updating Pricing

I run a website through Woocommerce. Updating prices there used to be really easy. I just uploaded my new csv file from my supplier, selected the SKU tab and Price Tab, it then matched the SKU and updated the price. I've now updated to using Square and I must do changes here now. When I go to try something similar with importing my file its wanting me to select data fields I dont want to update, and which are not on my price update spreadsheet. Fields like ITEM NAME, DESCRIPTION, and VARIATION. I have over 500 products that are updated on a regular basis from my supplier, along with stock quantities. Surely a simple task like this should be easy?

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @AndyH71, thanks for your post.

Is this your first time uploading your item library to Square? If so, all the required fields will need to be accounted for. 

If you already have an item library in Square you should be able to export it and then just add the new information. 

You can learn more about this process here

Let me know if I have misunderstood or if you have any questions.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @AndyH71, thanks for your post.

Is this your first time uploading your item library to Square? If so, all the required fields will need to be accounted for. 

If you already have an item library in Square you should be able to export it and then just add the new information. 

You can learn more about this process here

Let me know if I have misunderstood or if you have any questions.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 2 of 2