x

Making an appointment

Help pleasee!! How do i make it so i can open certain slots for my clients to book with me? I cant find anything

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @XOCHQRLOTTE, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ™‚.

Have you created your Staff and Services yet ? You might have to finish setting up Square Appointments to view available slots for your services. I recommend going over our Appointments guide to ensure you've done all the necessary steps to start taking bookings.

Alternatively, you can head to the Appointments tab on your Dashboard to view the tasks awaiting completion. 

Feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions or issues, I'd be happy to help !

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @XOCHQRLOTTE, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ™‚.

Have you created your Staff and Services yet ? You might have to finish setting up Square Appointments to view available slots for your services. I recommend going over our Appointments guide to ensure you've done all the necessary steps to start taking bookings.

Alternatively, you can head to the Appointments tab on your Dashboard to view the tasks awaiting completion. 

Feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions or issues, I'd be happy to help !

Message 2 of 2