x

Variations not showing

I have size and colour variations. But they don’t show until checkout. That’s not good for customers. They need to see which colours and sizes are available. 

how can I do this?

thanks

andy

Message 1 of 8
Report Inappropriate Content
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hi @AndyJ, thanks for flagging this. 

Are the variations and options not visible for in-person or online sales?

If it's your website can you please share a link here, and I will take a look? 

I'll keep an eye out for your response! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 8

Thanks for your message.

Sorry - I didn't explain in detail.

I'm creating an online shop using Square.online.

The variations/options aren't showing up on the product page of the website shop for online sales.

It's only a demo shop:

https://strongmenshop.square.site/product/women-s-tshirt/1?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false

You will see the store is not yet accepting payments - but I can't see that this is the issue?

Thanks
Andy

Message 3 of 8
Admin

No problem @AndyJ 

I just tested on my account and when I turned off accepting orders, my variations and options disappeared too. 

Since these are part of the sale, they are not displayed until online ordering is turned on. 

You can turn accepting on and orders off just so you get a visual of the appearance/format. 

I hope this helps!

Breffni
Message 4 of 8

Ah Thanks - I can't work out how to turn orders off, and accepting on though? (My account isn't verified yet - it failed - and it says to contact support to get it verified). Will this stop me?

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Ah, it sounds like the identity verification wasn't approved in this case, @AndyJ - our team will need to request a manual review from the accounts services team, they'll request proof of address and a bank statement from you. 

Card processing won't be enabled until that is verified, and you have a linked bank account. 

So it sounds like your items are all set up correctly, we just need to get your account fully set up first. 

The quickest way to do this is to call us on 0800 - 098 8008, 9AM- 5PM, Mon-Fri or you can email us. 

If you need anything else just let me know! 

Breffni
Message 6 of 8

OK thanks. The problem is I just want to trial the system at this stage. it may not be the right fit for us - Ideally would use it in a sandbox mode for trialling only. But that doesn't seem possible?

Message 7 of 8
Admin

That's fair @andyv, but we don't have a sandbox option, unfortunately. 

The best option would be to go through the verification and if it doesn't end up working out you can deactivate the account. You won't need to pay or sign any contracts 🙂 

Breffni
Message 8 of 8