x

templates

Hi, how many template choices should i have for my online shop, I only appear to have one?

Message 1 of 8
Report Inappropriate Content
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hi @ironmonger, thank you for your post! With the Square Online site, you can switch between either the Shop All template or the Order Online template, depending on whether you are a retail business or are operating a takeaway services. 

At the moment, the Square Online site has only one theme but you can customise your font and site colour scheme anytime from your account. 

i hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 8

Hi and thanks for the response, I thought I'd seen reference to about 50 different Weebly templates ? but as you say I have just the one for my online shop.

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Hi @ironmonger, the templates you mentioned are not available with the Square Online site unfortunately. 

Tra
Message 4 of 8

Hi Tranguyen, thanks so no need for me to log in to the weebly site then?

Message 5 of 8
Admin

@ironmonger there is no further action needed on your end, but do let me know if you have any other question and I'll be happy to help!

Tra
Message 6 of 8

Since you ask I have had a couple issues, first when syncing with Etsy it wiped all my items to zero stock and made them invisible (spent a lot of hours sorting that one).

Secondly often when updating from unavailable to visible it reverts to unavailable almost immediately and I have to do it again for it to work, why would that be please ?

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Hey @ironmonger!

On Etsy - it sounds like when you initiate a sync, Etsy might be replacing your item library rather than updating it, which may explain why the stock is being wiped out. Although Square integrates with Etsy, the integration is managed and operated by Etsy. It'll be best to contact them directly. 

You can find the answer to most questions in their Support Centre or reach their Support team via email or request a phone call on their contact page.

If for some reason theyโ€™re not able to help you, please reach out to us directly with your support ticket number and we'll do our best to help!

By default, newly imports item are marked as Unavailable online. You can update this by going to your Square Dashboard > Online > Settings > Square Sync and toggle this setting off. That way, newly imported items will be mark as Visible instead. 

ink - 2020-12-22T100244.954.png

If you have marked items as Visible but they are still coming up as Unavailable, please try the troubleshooting steps in this guide

I hope this will help!

Tra
Message 8 of 8