x

How does Square communicate with my API?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Fulfilling order processed electronically/automatically]

Hi, my MC and Square account are connected fine. My question, once the customer has purchased an electronic product from my MC landing page which is then paid via Square, how does Square then confirm back to my MC automation for the download email/link to be emailed so the order is fulfilled? I’m struggling to see how this happens. I can only think that I need to do this manually by exporting .CSV from Square and fulfil orders myself by single email? Kind of defeats the object of MC automation. Any urgent help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hello @MPK,

Welcome to the Seller Community. Thanks for posting. 

I'd love to look into this a bit more. To clarify, what are you referencing to when you mention "MC" landing page or "MC" automation? Are you using a third party website linked to Square like Wix or Godaddy?

I'll keep an eye out for your reply. Please let me know by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

Hi, I use Mailchimp (MC). I have setup a landing page for my free product, that then triggers an email with the download link, which is all fine, then the next day another email is triggered with another link but this time to a paid digital product landing page. When the customer buys the product processed using Square, how do I then have the product sent to them electronically/automation and then continue with the next trigger email? I want the end to end email sequence and product downloads to be fully automated.

Thanks 

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hey @MPK 👋 Justin here stepping in. Good question and thanks for positing it here!

Currently our APIs don't support this kind of functionality. I recommend reaching out to MailChimp to see if it’s possible with their app.

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4