x

Loyalty not showing on Square Register

Had the Square Register for a few months and works great. Signed up to the Loyalty programme a couple of days ago and it doesnt give an option for customers to sign up for the loyalty after a transaction in stoe on the Square Register. Any ideas how to get it going as its pretty pointless having a month trial when you can actually use it. Cheers 

Message 1 of 34
Report Inappropriate Content
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @DogAdventures @ElsieBooWax, I hope you're keeping well! I just want to follow up and let you know that Square Loyalty is now available for sellers using the Square Point of Sale app and the Square for Retail app for Register at this time.

Customers can now check-in and select their Loyalty rewards using the Register customer display. You can find more information in our Product Update along with some helpful screenshots of how the check-in flow looks from the customer's side in the comments below the update!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 11 of 34
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @PeonyGK, thanks for writing to us on the Seller Community. 

You will need to use the Square Dashboard to fully set up and design the structure of your Loyalty programme, but you can enable the buyer-facing display to collect buyer info on the Square Register by following these steps: 

On the Register > More > Checkout > Customer management > enable settings. 

loyalty.png

Let me know if you need anything else! 

(Also just a note that this image is from a US based account so you may see some features that are not yet available in the UK only the left hand side) 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ

View Best Answer >

Message 14 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Square Community Moderator

Hi again, @phillipsrw - Could you please send over a screenshot of the options that you are seeing when you click on Settings?

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 22 of 34
Super Seller

20230802_065822.jpg

โ€ƒ@_Violet here's what we can see. Loyalty is active on our ipad POS with options to deactive from the screen, but can't seen to locate on this on the register. 

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 23 of 34

Thanks, @phillipsrw - I'm going to consult with the Square Loyalty Team on this one so they can take a look into this. I'll reach back out to you here once I gather more info!

Violet
Message 24 of 34
Super Seller

Thank you

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 25 of 34
Super Seller

Hi @_Violet I was just wondering if you had an update? Is there any documentation you can point me to that shows where the Loyalty setup can be found on the Square Register?

Many thanks 

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 26 of 34

Hi there, @phillipsrw  - Thanks for checking in! I do have an update for you. Apologies for the day ๐Ÿ™

Our teams confirmed that this is expected behavior when using Square for Retail on Square Register in UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Square for Retail doesn't have many settings available in the Point of Sale in all countries. However, this change should be coming towards the end of this year but we don't have an exact ETA at this time. For now, you are able to edit this setting for Loyalty from your Square Dashboard.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions!

Violet
Message 27 of 34

Is this still accurate? My display is no longer showing the login menu before or after and I am unable to locate the toggle to check if that is the issue following these steps. 

Message 28 of 34
Super Seller

@MADBros we are still the same here, Loyalty stuck in full throttle with no steering wheel.

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 29 of 34

Hi @MADBros and @phillipsrw - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community to bring this to our attention.

I'm wondering if what you were experiencing was related to a known issue we had yesterday with Square Loyalty that has since been resolved.

Are you still experiencing issues as of today? I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Violet
Message 30 of 34
Super Seller

Hi @_Violet I would have to check in the store later today, but our issue has been there for several months and isn't a recent issue for us. When we set up Loyalty on the Register we had a section for Loyalty in setup, now there is nothing relating to Loyalty in the setup or on the register, just the loyalty screen on the CFD, it's basically on and we have no way to temporarily taking Loyalty off the Register screen.

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 31 of 34

Hi there again, @phillipsrw - I reached out to the Square Loyalty Team and they let me know that these settings should not have changed for the Square Register.

They have asked that you contact our Support Team so they can take a look at your account and see if they can replicate the issue. If the issue can be replicated, they will create a support ticket for our engineers to investigate this further. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Thank you!

Violet
Message 32 of 34
Super Seller

Hi @_Violet I have spoken with the customer service team here and they said they would raise with the Loyalty team. ๐Ÿ˜• Do you want me to take it back to them for another go?

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 33 of 34

Hi again, @phillipsrw - Did you reach out recently? If you haven't heard back in a while, were you sent an email by the advocate you were working with? If so, you can reply to that to get in touch with them again.

Violet
Message 34 of 34