x
Admin

[New] Square Appointments - Color Code Calendar by Service

Hi Sellers!

Square Appointments now offers the ability for sellers to colour code their calendar based on the service(s) within each appointment! 

This is a long-standing request from our sellers and we’re thrilled to meet the need. Before this, sellers could only colour code their calendar by the staff member assigned to the appointment. With color coding by service(s), sellers can be more prepared for their clients and have a more glanceable view to the day without needing to click into each appointment. 

As of today, this feature is available on the Square Dashboard (web) and Android. The iOS version will become available in the next few months.

Learn more with our support articles:

Ryan_M_0-1672854091334.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Thanks for this. I was wondering why it was not showing up coloured in my iOS apps. Makes sense now. 

Ryan Anton Schaffer RMT
www.reginamassagetherapist.com
Message 2 of 4

We really like the colors....any chance you could add more color options as we have used them all !

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @CPS2021, we're so glad to hear you're enjoying this feature and that it has been useful for you! We don't have any plans on releasing any new colors soon, but we'll be sure to announce the addition of new colors here in the Community. 😊

Feel free to let me know if you need anything else!

Message 4 of 4