x
Square
Square Go: the free Square marketplace app for local beauty and personal care sellers.

Hi Sellers! 👋

Meet Square Go! Our free marketplace by Square Appointments helps your existing clients easily manage and rebook beauty & personal care appointments, while attracting new clients through search capabilities.

Phone.jpg

Square Go is built on top of Appointments. It integrates directly with your existing calendar, services, and staff settings. No need to change anything about how you are accepting and managing appointments today.

How does Square Go work?

• Customize your profile: Square Go builds a profile for your business based on your current Square Appointments settings. You can review your profile and add photos of your business and staff here, to stand out to new customers.
  • Attract new customers: New customers can discover your profile inside the app and book you directly. You’ll still receive appointment requests directly in the Square Appointments app, the way you normally would–so you don’t need to download or manage an additional app.
  • Make rebooking with you easier: Your existing customers can download the client app, to view, manage, and rebook appointments with you.

How will Square Go help your business?

• We see up to 23% higher rebook rates and 55% lower no-show rates among Square Go users
  • 200K clients have joined Square Go since we launched
  • Many sellers are seeing the app save them time, including Abrenlie Rivera from Abrenlie's Artistry who told us: "Square Go has helped my clients book, cancel, and reschedule appointments way easier and faster than having to look for my booking link or sending me a message asking to book."

Customize your profile in your Appointments Dashboard.

Additional resources

You can also reach out to our team at go-research@squareup.com for additional questions or feedback.

21 Comments