x
Admin

What is the hardest decision you’ve had to make for your business? 💭

Mornnninggg Seller Community! ☀️ 

Today I'm wondering...

What is the hardest decision you've had to make for your business?

What made it the most difficult? How did you come to the decision?

___.gif

I look forward to reading your replies

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

What was your solutions? Me, I re-order in smaller quantities and paid cash If I have the many I order, if my funds are not sufficient, no order. It has paid off so far and I have more clients and they do understand and are sympathetic to my reservations.

Message 64 of 70

To shut down or continue with COVID last year.  

Message 65 of 70

Taking a day off and scheduling a vacation. A REAL VACATION No bookwork, phone calls, etc.

Message 66 of 70

location. higher rent and visibility vs. lower rent and less vis

Message 67 of 70

The first real hard decision too make was actually starting the business.... having no prior experience owning one. The decision has turned out to be a good one over all but, aside from that it was if I should have a website created given the investment it takes and start an e-commerce site to help bring in some cash flow for the larger part of the business. It's still a work in progress so the jury is still out on whether or not its been a good decision or not but I am hopeful.

Message 68 of 70

I launched Stephinie McKenzie Photography in a high tourism location in CO in January of 2021, due to some family matters I was forced to relocate to MI just 5 months after start up. Relocating to a place that had no tourism what's so ever. I had to rethink my entire business module, change the services I offered, and create a massive online presence to even compete in the new area. It took a long 8 months with 0 sales to re-establish and reinvent my business which is just now making revenue. After a year of loss came hope🌟

Message 69 of 70
Super Seller

My hardest decision was not business wise, but family. We are mobile and travel from the East Coast to the Mid-West working State Fairs.  We you get a phone call that one of your grandparents had passed away and you are halfway across the country working and can't leave. That's a tough decision to make. 

Randy Fulk
Korie's Kloset
Big Bows & Sassy Clothes.
Message 70 of 70