x
Admin

What is your favorite item or service that you sell/offer? 💭 [SHARE]

Hey Seller Community! 

Today we want to know what your favorite item or service is that you sell/offer? Why is it your favorite? Is it the most popular among your customers? 

question mark.gif

Please feel free to share an image or link to the item/service!

To upload an image, click Reply > select the camera icon > then choose to upload the image file from your device:

Screenshot 2021-06-16 at 8.52.36 AM.png

We look forward to reading your replies 🤓

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 1 of 66
65 REPLIES 65

That sounds like it keeps you busy! Im new to the world of notary. My stamp just sits there because im scared to get out there and do something wrong. Im glad it’s working out for you! 

Message 22 of 66

I love your honesty! I've been there!! It's such a paralyzing phase!!

If I may suggest one of the things that helped me. I told myself that a mistake is inevitable.

It may be with this customer or the next one but I won't always get everything right! ...and it's ok!

Accepting this way way of thinking for me is ongoing especially because I was raised by parents with very high standards so I adapted their perfectionists ways.  Something that is a strength yet a weakness when not balanced. 

Lastly, I find that more important is how we handle situations when they arise instead of worrying about when they will come (because they will).  This way of thinking has relieved alot of anxiety for me and I am more mentally available for solutions when things happened here and there. This thinking has also helped my business because (in general) customers care less about mistakes and more about how a business handles it.  

Hope this helps.  

@MsDenBrown
Message 23 of 66

It's natural to have a little performance anxiety when you first get in the game. But I've learned (working in mental health) if you greet someone with respect, good energy, and a lil common sense, they quickly invest in you (not the product). 

We all make mistakes, but if keep the 3 main ingredients, you will prevail. 

If you do run into a disgruntled customer....Acknowledge their frustration, apologize (if applicable), and provide a solution. 

Practice will bring confidence. Practice with family members signing, practice your mouthpiece over the phone (know your prices and time ranges) and sign -up for google business, yelp, and bing. The calls will come rolling in. 

Message 24 of 66

Thank you for the uplift.

Message 25 of 66

Much welcome!

Message 26 of 66

I recommend my “Chocolate Maple Pecan Bourbon Cookies for Father’s Day!  They are $5.00 each, bagged and ribboned. 

Message 27 of 66
Admin

😵😮😋

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 28 of 66
Super Seller

This ^^^ @Private-Baker 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 29 of 66

Hiya: any vegan options?!!!

Message 30 of 66

My just-published book, 

The Horse Who Changed My Life:

My Serendipitous Journey

Through Equus,      
                                                             published by Redder Road Press.

Message 31 of 66

IMG_3926.JPGIMG_3891.JPGIMG_3962.JPGHi I'm Mack 

I'm a photographer based out of Texas. 

I have worked with Home Depot/ESPN for Baylor / Oklahoma game day,  state wide brewries, auto companies, auction companies corporations and families all over Texas. 

How can I help you capture some memories?

-Mack

Message 32 of 66

I love doing deep cleans. Knowing that my customer can come home to clean and healthy home.

Message 33 of 66

I sell Boba Tea! My number 1 selling drink is the Tiger Tea. I sell over 10,000 a month!!

Message 34 of 66
Beta Member

I would likely have to say any custom request I get that inevitably becomes a product in my shop. My most recent favorite request was about a year ago for 6 Avengers characters. After completing the order, I started plotting additional character sets and am working on the next ones while still providing other custom items.

Avengers 1 Full Set.jpg

Message 35 of 66

My favorite seller is any designer choice item. I like it because it allows me to design with available materials in the market instead of having to repeat designs. My clients like it because it is a no hassle for them and it allows them to get beautiful seasonal blooms

Message 36 of 66
Beta Member

I changed my business altogether from a taxi service making peanuts to a Tire and Battery service that also does 24-hour roadside assistance and I tell you it has been great. Long hours but the money is growing fast. Square has been a heaven-sent for my business for a few years now.

Message 37 of 66

Hi...Isabella. I am currently in college majoring in human services.. psychology with a specialty in addiction services. I am providing a non judgemental space that hopefully people can come and talk and or email Jenni just want to help. I will be putting stuff up that will be for sale just some this and that items got some ideas. 

Message 38 of 66

Great question. Mine favorite(also most popular) is our 6hr declutter session!

We're able to get a bulk of clutter out of our clients homes.  It's always like a makeover! So rewarding!😌

@MsDenBrown
Message 39 of 66

Hey, So let me get this straight. You guys declutter homes and living spaces? Or are we talking computers/tech hardware. If so (1st one) where are you located and how much?

Message 40 of 66

Hi there @King_Greene, we sure do!

We declutter homes and living spaces in Nassau County, Suffolk County and the 5 boroughs of NYC. 

Quotes are given at your consultation.  We need to see the work to be done. 

If you are interested in service, email your contact info. to goclutterless@gmail.com so we can chat. 

@MsDenBrown
Message 41 of 66

Favorite by far is Matcha Mucho premium latte powder! It's popular because, well, matcha is just so delicious and healthy. I love it because it tastes so delicious!!

Message 42 of 66