x
Alumni

What item is your top-selling during the festive season? ๐ŸŽโ€Œ

Hi Seller Community!

This week, we'd love to know the following:

What item is your top-selling during the festive season? Bonus points for sharing pictures of these items!

Additionally, we would love to hear what advice you would give people buying gifts for the festive/holiday season.

giphy (5).gif

Feel free to share below.

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Our top seller this time of year is Rodent Exclusion! Lol. We are a pest control business in Maine. When the cold comes so do the mice! Job security!!

Message 22 of 36
Super Seller

Our top-selling holiday item is probably our Holiday Baskets. It's the only time during the year when we make them, and they're really popular for office & client gifts. We offer a set menu, and we also make custom baskets. They're super fun and festive, packed with housemade goodies (Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies, Candied Pecans, Pumpkin Bread, Raspberry Cherry Jam, Hot Chocolate Mix...) and items from local makers. 

As far as advice... these days, I'm leaning towards gifts that are an experience. Either a night out, or a gift card to treat yourself, or something like @Doran 's Spa Box.

7D52C5D7-CCF1-4BE3-A94B-55B8531F53DE.jpg

Michelle Savage
Co-Founder & President
Savage Goods | @savagegoods | savagegoods.com
Message 23 of 36
Super Seller Alumni

So pretty--and ooh, what's the Calhoun lavender thing in the middle? Also, do you have a few units prepped and ready to go for those impulse purchases?

Message 24 of 36
Super Seller

It's a bath bomb! The lavender and botanicals are grown at a local farm, and then a local artisan makes them into the bath bombs -- they're so fun! We actually haven't done pre-made baskets in the past because the baked goods need to be fresh, but I think it's a great idea for this year. So many people aren't thinking about pre-ordering, so I've been trying to figure out how to capitalize on those impulse buys!

Michelle Savage
Co-Founder & President
Message 25 of 36
Alumni

@mksavage Holiday baskets are a perfect gift! Raspberry cherry jam sounds like the perfect combo ๐Ÿ’โค๏ธ

Ani
Message 26 of 36

We do a Dark Choc Chip & Sea Salt Cookie too! Also very popular. 

That photo is beautiful!

Message 27 of 36
Super Seller

Thank you! We've had one of our bakers who loves photography begin doing some photos for us -- she does such a great job and it's one less thing for me to do! Win-win!

Michelle Savage
Co-Founder & President
Message 28 of 36

Our international-award-winning, small batch Kombucha. We are ramping up production to keep up with demand ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ 

8E3F5C9C-FD21-404E-8F68-36F6BB99A445.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Message 29 of 36
Alumni

@BoochBoss Love small batch Kombucha! Are there favorite flavors? 

Ani
Message 30 of 36

We make Show Steamers all year, but starting in like late October in south Texas they be come our number 1 item

Thanks
Sam
Husband of 1, Dad of 4, Geek, Woodworker, Soap Maker
Message 31 of 36

I'm here to learn we all can work together and hopefully everyone's business will get a fighting chance 

Brittany N Mulwanda
Message 32 of 36

Yeasted DInner Rolls for Thanksgiving, closely followed by Pumpkin Choc Chip Quick Bread. We specialize in long fermented sourdough. And authentic European pastries. Oh the irony! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

We're doing our Chocolate Orange Panettone again this year for Christmas. Flew out last year. We've tripled the size (and the price), so we'll see how that goes. ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…

Claire

Message 33 of 36
Super Seller

We just bundled up at-home boxes at a discounted rate and they have been selling wonderfully!

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 34 of 36

My top-selling item is my photo collage letters. It's a single wooden letter that is filled with customer photos. It makes a great gift and room decor. 

Message 35 of 36

The thing that sells the most during the festive holidays for me is the charm bracelets. Everybody's love is my unique Christmas bracelets. 

PhotoRoom-20221213_192946 (1).png

โ€ƒ

Message 36 of 36