x
Admin

Where is your office today?

Hey everyone  

For this week's Question of the Week, we're taking inspiration from @Sam_400º. Offices don't have to just be a desk and chair setup — it can be in your kitchen, at a coffee shop, or even in bed where you can lie down and be comfortable.

If you are comfortable sharing, we'd love to see where you spend most of your time ❤️

For me, I've moved house recently and my current desk is being used as a temporary bookshelves until I can get to Ikea 😂 Plus I get too distracted if I try to work at a coffee shop, so most days I'm in the office! This is a typical view, including a box of salads, iced coffee (always!), and water (which I like to put in a wine glass and pretend I'm fancy )

4E21CE57-2B35-40AB-B4F3-9BC8C082D597.jpg

Can't wait to see all your pictures! 

Tra
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

FB_IMG_1691287909307.jpg

 You can find me at your local fantastic food shows art shows music shows anywhere around the country keep an eye out. If you have something in your neighborhood you think I might enjoy doing let me know I'll check it out.

Message 2 of 7
Super Seller

Our office changes every 2 weeks working state fairs, they have pretty much the same look, just different state.

Korie's Kloset.jpeg

Randy Fulk
Korie's Kloset
Big Bows & Sassy Clothes.
Message 3 of 7
Super Seller

My little space at the shop.....

20230818_152938.jpg

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 4 of 7

I have more then one, as a multi-faced small business, I run short handed and try to maintain numerous streams of revenue, so during the week when the traffic flow is lower I am in the "back shop" and the ebay/uHaul computer is close so a lot of on-line work gets done at that station. When customers come in, we work at the computer by the Main front door. Our filing system is up front but files are adrift between all the stations. I actually have an office that I rarely use, it contains a hodgepoge of "important items" and also includes the security monitor which for the most part is not monitored.

After work, the laptop at the house is always up so I can answer questions from my eBayers. with 3000 listing, I get more then a a few.

Message 5 of 7
Super Seller

Lol - it is my home office, my kitchen table, my desk at work, my studio space, the kiln room, and sometimes bed when I have poor boundaries and am answering emails before I even wake up properly. Luckily Square tools are portable 🙂

Deanna [they/them]

MudFire CEO | Square enthusiast

Visit me at MudFire online
Message 6 of 7
Super Seller

When I built out a salon, I thought I'd be able to work in there! However, it is weird for clients to see me in the salon when I am not on the schedule so i resort to coffee shops. Our city is so busy, however, so I am looking into gyms that have work areas so I can lift & work and make that my office a few days out of the week. Curious to hear if anyone else does this too.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 7 of 7