x

Appointment reminders for clients

How can I verify that a client has received appointment reminders?  I am running into issues w forgetful clients claiming they have not received the text or email reminders despite all other clients receiving them. I recall being able to pull up client communications in the past but cannot find that now.

Message 1 of 6
1 Verified Answer
Joe
Verified Answer

Re: Appointment reminders for clients

Hi @diana_salon! I can step in and assist with this one.

You can edit client notifications directly from the Online Dashboard by walking through these steps.

1. Select Appointments on the left-hand side of the Dashboard.
  2. Scroll to Settings on the updated left-hand side navigation.
  3. Select Communications
  4. Edit Email & Text preferences for clients (frequency, method, etc.)

There's a lot of moving pieces whenever you get into selecting preferences, so I would take a deep dive into this resource for help. 

And of course, let us know if you need any assistance! 

5 REPLIES 5
Admin

@averyadams

Thanks so much for the post and Welcome to the Community. Glad to have you here. You can confirm emails are you going out to your customers by looking at the Recent Activity section of your Customer Directory. If we send communications to the account- they will how up in that specific section.

If you are having customers say they are not receiving reminder texts - please feel free to reach out to us so our Appointments team can look further into this for you and see if there is something specifically happening with their carriers.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 6

@kellyj 

How do I change the clients notifications from none to text & email?

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @diana_salon! I can step in and assist with this one.

You can edit client notifications directly from the Online Dashboard by walking through these steps.

1. Select Appointments on the left-hand side of the Dashboard.
  2. Scroll to Settings on the updated left-hand side navigation.
  3. Select Communications
  4. Edit Email & Text preferences for clients (frequency, method, etc.)

There's a lot of moving pieces whenever you get into selecting preferences, so I would take a deep dive into this resource for help. 

And of course, let us know if you need any assistance! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

We have google calendar synced on to our square appointments. How can we communicate appointment verifications to these clients? They all exist in square. 

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hi @Truewellnessoff! Joe walks through how to change your email and/or text preferences for appointment verifications. When you have those enabled, your clients will receive a notification any time a change is made to their appointment through the Square Appointments calendar. Then those changes should also update on your google calendar.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 6 of 6