x

Appointments: Can I set a custom interval for each barber?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Appointments custom interval for each barber

Is there a setting you can set a custom time interval for a service. Some barbers cut slower than others. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Dapperbabercohe If you use the Appointments online booking site there is a way you could do this:

1. Create specific Services for each barber.
  2. Use the 'block extra time' feature to customize the amount of blocked time after each Service.
  3. Make sure the service is 'Visible During Online Booking' and assign a specific member of staff to that service. 

You can block extra time and assign staff to each service from the Services section of the Appointments App (iOS only) or from your online Appointments Dashboard. Click the + icon in the app (Create a Service from your Dashboard) or select on an existing service to make changes.

I hope this helps and do let me know if it's not suitable so I can share your feedback with the Appointments team. If any other barbers or sellers using Appointments have found another workaround to achieve this feel free to post here! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2