x

Appointments on appointments plus

How do I make a color and cut appointment all in one shot on Appointments plus with processing time meaning a gap open for another client to go in during my clients color processing time without making separate color and cut appointments for one client. Do I have to do a five minute finish time and then add an extra 40 minutes or whatever I want

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Hi @LF2,

I think the best way to do this is by creating a service that includes both colour and cut and configuring it to suit with processing time etc. That way you don't need to manually deal with it later on, and just explain to your regulars for their next booking to select that option.

Hope that helps!

Proud Australian Square Super Seller and users of Square AppointmentsSquare POSSquare OnlineSquare ReaderSquare Stand

We use Square with integrations for Xero by AmakaPrintful / We have used Squarespace • Shopify • WooCommerce • QuickBooks and more!

Dieter Slicke is a boutique barber shop by appointment only with our own range of Australian made hair and skin care products
Message 2 of 2