x

I'm using "gravity forms" plugin on my wordpress site, integrated to my square account.

I'm using "gravity forms" plugin on my wordpress website, integrated to my square account.  These transactions are showing up in reports as "uncategorized". However, there are no uncategorized items in my item library.  How do I categorize these transactions?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @summitartfest,

I would look into the Gravity Forms plugin / support docs and see if there is a way to categorise on that end first. I know with our Square > Amaka for Xero sync, Amaka has areas we can categorise from Square into Xero, I would expect Gravity Forms to have the same sort of thing (it needs to tell Square where things should be going if you get what I mean).

Proud Australian Square Super Seller and users of Square AppointmentsSquare POSSquare OnlineSquare ReaderSquare Stand

We use Square with integrations for Xero by AmakaPrintful / We have used Squarespace • Shopify • WooCommerce • QuickBooks and more!

Dieter Slicke is a boutique barber shop by appointment only with our own range of Australian made hair and skin care products
Message 2 of 2