x

Are the instant fees included in your monthly summary as in categorized under fees for square?

Hi my monthly reports are not matching up with my bank deposits, Are the instant deposit fee included in the square fees category? Or is the instant deposit fee separate? If it’s in its own category for fees???? Where is that found on your monthly reports? I’ve been using square since 2015 so I am not new at this but it’s just not adding up as in missing money on square end, also I deducted any refunds under the credit card transactions. 

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Campusfuze. Appreciate you posting in our Seller Community!

You can see your Instant Transfer history by finding the Instant Transfer Report on your Dashboard. You can click into a particular transfer and you'll see the fee for it under the Transfer Summary section all the way at the bottom:

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Campusfuze. Appreciate you posting in our Seller Community!

You can see your Instant Transfer history by finding the Instant Transfer Report on your Dashboard. You can click into a particular transfer and you'll see the fee for it under the Transfer Summary section all the way at the bottom:

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 6

where can i view instant transfer fees paid over a period of time?

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @amandaszyp and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

I searched for it. Would make it a lot easier if the questions were catalogued rather than having to search through thread after thread. Square support isnt The greatest for people who cut hair during your open hours. 

Message 5 of 6

What I gathered from this was NO they are not the same. Correct? Whole other separate category of fees. My instant transfer fees added up to more than my regular square fees. That may explain the unclear answer here...?

Message 6 of 6