x

At the end of day how do I get the Square Sales Report emailed to me?

At the end of day how do I get the Square Sales Report for that day, I would like it emailed to me?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Hello @DriveinGuy! To receive your Daily Sales Summary by email: 

1. Sign in to your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Click Account & Settings > Email notifications.
  3. Check the box next to Daily Sales Summary.
  4. Click Save in the lower right-hand side of your screen.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 9

Is there a way to email me a team sales report at the end of the day?

Message 3 of 9
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community @sjess!

Check out Helen's answer above. When you select to receive a Daily Sales Summary via email, your team sales should also be included in that email.

Let us know if any other questions come up!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 9

Square team,

How do you change when the report sends? It sends right at store close but I notice it misses the last hour of sales. Big issue. If I add up all the daily reports, they always undercount sales.

Please advise,
Mike

Message 5 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hey @ice0mike,

Thanks for writing in, and sorry to hear about the frustrating experience with your reports! As a workaround, try adjusting your hours by pushing them back an hour. 

Please let us know how you go 🙂

Message 6 of 9

how do I add/change the email address it goest to, without changing our main email address?

Message 7 of 9

I'm also confused about this. It would be great to have a feature where Daily Sales Summaries are sent to one email that can't control the whole account. Is this possible? We are trying to share a daily sales summary with our managers and this is a limitation. 

Message 8 of 9
Super Seller

@FatTuna ;

I setup my emails with a Forward to function if Subject Contains XYZ.   This way all emails go to the main account and I can add or subtract people through my Main emails settings.  Since I use Gmail this was easy to setup.  I believe Outlook also has this ability.  Sometimes Square may not have a Feature you want, but there are ways to get it to work with Work arounds until Square comes out with a feature that meets your needs.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 9 of 9