x

Automated Campaigns based on audience

Suppose I set up a custom audience to send an automated campaign.  For example, I want to send an email offer for a scarf to all customers who purchased 2 sweaters from my store in the past 60 days.  

The questions I have are:

- I assume this is a rolling 60 days starting on the purchase of the first sweater, correct?

- Upon the completion of the second purchased sweater, what point does the email send out?  Immediately upon purchase?  Or in the next few days?  Or something else?

-Does the purchase of the 2nd sweater start an addition rolling 60 day period wherein the customer could purchase a 3rd sweater 90 days from the 1st, but within 60 days from the 2nd purchase?  

-Does the automated campaign end upon the requirements being met, or is it a continual campaign that sends out the same email every time a customer meets the criteria.  For example, would a customer meeting the criteria in Feb, and then again in Oct, receive 2 emails with two separate offers?

Thanks for you help regarding this matter.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @AtomicPizza🍕

In your case, the continual automated campaign would send out the same email every time a customer meets the criteria that you've set. For example: would a customer meet the criteria in February and then again in October, the customer would receive two emails with two separate offers.

Don't hesitate to reach out with other questions that might come up.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2