x

Beer token tracking

We run a pub, and we have beer tokens so that someone can buy a bucket (6 beers) at a discounted price but they do not have to drink all the beers in 1 visit.  I have it set up so that you can charge for 1 beer or by the bucket.  My question is this, how can we track these tokens?   Say we put 50 in the drawer, we would like them counted down at each shift change so that they are not just being given away. I have it set up for $100 draw start, would be nice if we could track these tokens as well.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Thinking outside the box here.  If you are like me you don't count change, we round to the $.   If this is how you do it you could $100.00 starting cash and 50 starting tokens  So enter it as $100.50.   Use the cents to track your tokens.

Another thing you could try it Square loyalty program.   Set it up so that they buy a token they get a token "reward".  Think of it as a digital punch card if you will.  All this will then be tracked and they can redeem at any time all saved under there phone number.

Message 2 of 3

It is now 2022, and I wonder if you ever found a way to accommodate this in your bar?

Message 3 of 3