x

Business location not showing up on WooCommerce

Trying to sync woocommerce and square. Woo asks for business location but the drop down box does not work. Business location is set in square it just won't show up when I log in thru woo. Which I believe is the reason nothing is syncing

Message 1 of 44
1 Best Answer
Partner

Best Answer

Hi there!

This is Phil from the WooCommerce team. This thread was brought to my attention, so I wanted to add a post with a little more information in case other's find this helpful.

If you've already set up a Business Location in Square, but aren't able to select it when using our WooCommerce Square plugin the problem is likely in your hosting environment.

Here are the two common hosting issues that will cause this issue:

• If your host is blocking communication requests to either of the following endpoints, you won't be able to set your location:
https://connect.woocommerce.com/renew/square
https://connect.squareup.com/v1/me/locations
  • If you (or your host) have not properly configured your SSL certificate, Square will be unable to authenticate your site during the connection process. This can result in the Business Location not populating.
  • If your host has issues with cURL being improperly configured your site and Square will not be able to communicate

Typically the first two points are the most common and should be a quick fix for your host.

View Best Answer >

Message 12 of 44
43 REPLIES 43
Partner

The WooCommerce Square plugin can be connected and disconnected from your Square account at any time.

To do this, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Square on your site's admin dashboard. From there you'll see the corresponding Connect to Square or Disconnect from Square buttons.

Message 43 of 44

After doing all of the above to no avail, and uninstalling and reinstalling the Square plug in.  I finally hit the Disconnect from Square button under the Square tab under Woocommerce Settings.   This fixed the problem!!!

Message 44 of 44