x

Can I capture additional information with donations?

For reporting purposes I need to capture the person's name and address when accepting donations. I don't see any way in the Square Store to add fields to the Donation section in order to capture this information. What is the best way to do this? 

As information, my Square Store is integrated into my WordPress site.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @hwstusc, welcome to the seller community! The option to require a person's name an address for donations isn't available at this time, but I will share your request with our Product Liaison team.

In the meantime, a handful of sellers brought up a similar topic. For more information, have a look at this thread: Can you customize the check out form for the online store?

Hope this helps make things more clear. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

While donation, make sure to gather all the information, so that you must know where your donations are going. I was planning for donation, so one of my friends suggested to look at here www.mission-humanitaire-afrique.org to donate the time in volunteering for the people living in a precarious situation.
Message 3 of 3