x

Can I change the order in which my employees are booked when a customer books online?

Can I change the order in which my employees are booked when a customer books online? Example, if I have two people open for the same service at the same time on the schedule, how can I make sure the one with seniority gets the first booking? How does the square software decide who gets booked first?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @bodyworker - Unfortunately, there isn't a way to change the order of your Staff within Appointments. At this time, the default is alphabetical order.

In the meantime, I have surfaced this thread with the Appointments team so that they are aware of your feedback. Thanks!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 4

Is there an update on this? I have two team members who work the same day and times and one gets most of the bookings. I’m assuming because her name is first alphabetically? I don’t find this fair to my team

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Skinandlashbar,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us in the community 👋

At this time, there's no update on changing the order in which you're employees are booked. There's a setting you can turn on, which would remove any mention of staff from your site, so bookings would automatically be assigned. You'd be able to see who's booked from your end, but customers making a booking wouldn't have to select which team member they'd like to book. If you'd like to turn this feature on:

1. Sign in to your Square Dashboard and head to Appointments

2. Select Online Booking > Settings

3. Under Online Scheduling, turn Remove Staff from the online booking site on.

4. Hit save when you're done. 

Let us know if this could be a workable workaround for you 😊 

Message 4 of 4