x

Can I have my staff pop up first instead of the services provided?

I want to know if it is possible to have my staff pop up first as opposed to the services offered because my barbers have different prices and offer different services than others. I would hate to post so many different services and make it extremely confusing for my clients to book. I would want them to be able to just click on their preferred staff member and then choose whatever service my employee has to offer. any help would be highly appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @endlessbarbers

This is a great question, but right now the Online Booking Site will have the staff members listed at the bottom of the booking page. 

What you could do is assign each staff member their respective services on the Appointments Dashboard. That way if a client clicks on a service they'll see which staff members provide it! The only issue I can see is if multiple staff members provide the same service, but a different price points. The quick solution would be to utilize the Price Varies, Call Us, and Starting At options for the service. 

I understand your rationale around having clients pick the staff member and then the services, but the only issue I see is if a client is looking for a service that only one or two staff members provide they could end up having to select multiple staff members before finding the right one. 

Message 2 of 4

This is incredibly irritating. It is annoying/inconvenient for our clients to have to scroll thru 70+ services every time they book, it looks incredibly unprofessional, and most of all, it causes our staff members to LOSE MONEY REGULARLY because our cleints accidentally book with the wrong staff member. It is to the point where I (the salon owner) am being forced to find a new booking system because I cannot have my staff consistently losing money all because our booking system doesn't have a STANDARD feature that every single other appointment booking system has. Choosing your service provider before choosing the service is a MUST. We have to take our business elsewhere.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@Thelashery

We do understand that you'll need to make the best decisions for your business, and Appointments as it is now may not fit all your specific needs. 

Although we're working to roll out features that will make this a perfect expereince for you, sometimes it may take a while for us to get to the point where it's set up for your business.

At this time this does remain a Feature Request, but we'll continue to pass this feedback to the Appointments team so we see some improvement in the future.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 4 of 4