x

Can I take payments using credit card informations?

Hello, I'm managing Airbnb apartments and I am using Expedia as well. They have virtual cards for every reservation, but for some reason, I'm not able to pull money from that virtual card. How can I solve that issue?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Not sure how you are trying to enter the credit card information into Square since it is a virtual card.

Square when doing a Card Not Present, not sure if this would be a Virtual Card also, asks for 16 digit card number, Expiration, security code and the zip of the billing statement of the credit card for safety measures.  Does the Virtual Card have all this information?  If not you may need to contact Expedia to ask how you get paid from THEIR Virtual Cards.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Jovana - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

In addition to what @Candlestore has mentioned, I suggest that you also take a look at this Support Article which explains which types of cards we're able to accept through Square.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3