x

Can I use Printful with Square?

[Edit: The title of this thread has been updated by a moderator for clarity.]

Hi!

I had a question regarding the API settings. I wanted to know if I could add Printful's "Print on demand" with Square since for some reason haven't had this done yet. It would be great, but seems like they aren't interested in making an intergation for Square Market users.

Has anyone tried this? Would it be possible to have this done?

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 71
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

THAT'S GREAT NEWS @SNI! 🎉

Thank you for confirming that the Square Online and Printful integration has launched as of February 16th, 2021. Please feel free to reply with any suggestions or tips for this integration. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 67 of 71
70 REPLIES 70
Alumni

An integration between Printful and Square through your Square Online website is not currently supported, @BBlooms - we're tracking interest in this integration here within this thread.

If you created a Square Online website through Square, you will not have access to the apps available through the Weebly App Center, as those are only available for websites created directly through Weebly. Stay subscribed to this thread to be notified of new posts added here, as we'll be sure to post an update if something changes.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 43 of 71

@Valentina @Thank you for your response and help!

If I wanted to move to a Weebly website is there a way to transfer all the building I have done or would I have to start from scratch. 

Am I right in assume square and the way all my items work for sale within a weebly website are integrated and would work the same way as they do on my square built website?

Message 44 of 71
Alumni

Absolutely, @BBlooms😊

There is not a way to transfer the website you've built through your Square account over to Weebly.

Your Square Online website will function differently than a website created using the Weebly editor - is that what you're asking? As an example, Square is already set up as the payment processor through your Square Online website, while when creating a website through Weebly, you will need to choose and connect a payment processor.

Valentina
Message 45 of 71

Thanks - I want to convert my square site to a weebly one so I can use the printful app and have more functionality. I understand you are saying I cannot convert the square site but I cannot even sign up for weebly to create a new one as it says I already have my email address used (via square). How do I start from scratch with weebly for my site? If I pay to upgrade my square will that convert it to weebly and I can use the weebly app center?

Message 46 of 71

I would be interested as well. Half the reason I signed up for a Square website with webstore was so I could integrate with Printful or Printify. Printful has Weebly listed as a possible integration on their website, but apparently once Square purchased Weebly the feature disappeared.

Message 47 of 71

Please please connect Square stores to Printful!

Thank you

Jennifer

Message 48 of 71

Have you guys decided to add integration with printful yet?

Message 49 of 71

Just adding my interest in this integration - if you're really tracking interest!

Message 50 of 71
Beta Member

we're tracking interest in this integration here within this thread.”

There’s interest. Integrate with Printful. No one ever died from putting another feather in their hat. 

Message 51 of 71

This is disappointing as it is not made clear. Printful still has Weebly as a possible integration on their website. Square has owned Weebly long enough to be in communication with Printful, and to make it clear that when Square purchased Weebly these types of integrations are no longer an option. 

I chose Weebly because I use Square for in person selling. It is really nice that it transfers fluidly online. It saves a lot of time. 

As a business, integrating on demand Merch is essential. I have been using a separate platform for Merch, and was looking forward tom having it directly on my website. . 

Time is precious and it is a waste to believe an integration is possible, and spend time learning the specifics of a new platform for the sole purpose of integrating it into my website. 

A waste of time I really don't have.  

This is aggravating Square, why would you get rid of this integration? You are tracking interest here in this thread? Merch and OnDemand printing is an integral part of business these days. Why would you question interest?

And please communicate with Printful so they can provide correct information. And please put this information somewhere other than these community threads. 

This took me forever to find this. thank you, 

Message 52 of 71
Beta Member

Yes, Would like to Be able to have prihtful integrate with my Weebly/Square online Website. I was very disappointed that this not available. 

And it was very hard just to find answer. and the assistant program is horrible.

Please update.

TrahpekIslander

Message 53 of 71

This is a bit absurd for it to take community complaints, and let's see how many we get kind of comment, to get something like merchandise integration for a site that is designed for the sole purpose of selling.  Literally, every other major competitor of Square can integrate directly with printful, including WEEBLY! How can the platform that is owned by square and powers squareup be able to do the integration but those of us on the Squareup platform can't access it?

Please get the integration together on this! I have had so many dumb little issues with squareup that this may be what pushes me to Squarespace and stripe. 

Message 54 of 71

I recently published a site on Weebly and I’d like to integrate my Printful with my Weebly site.  Is this possible? 

On the Printful site, it gives instructions on this.  But, it doesn’t seem to work.  

Thank you for your help! 

Message 55 of 71

I currently sell one item on my weebly site. I do my own printing and fulfillment but would like to try using Printable for other products (cards, mugs, etc,...). Wondering if I can use Printable while also using Square. Is there a better solution for me? Thanks!

Message 56 of 71
Square Community Moderator

Hey @jjcandypants - Sounds like you run a cool business over there. Square does not offer an integration with printable at this time. You can take a look at our Square App Marketplace for more options, there may be an integration that works for what you are trying to accomplish. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day! 😃

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 57 of 71

Is there another 'merchandise made to order' company that does integrate with Square?

Message 58 of 71
Square Community Moderator

Hey @divergecoffee and welcome to the Community!

I moved your post to an existing relevant thread for this question that @Valentina addressed two weeks ago. 

It doesn't look like there's any other suggestions from other sellers listed here but it'll be open for other sellers to chime in.

At the time being integrated with Printful with the Square/Weebly store is a feature request.

Ashley C
Message 59 of 71

I was happy to see the app section today, but could you PLEASE(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) add printers to the list?  I use both printify and printful and would love to connect my accounts on those sites to my website.  One of the reasons I reopened my etsy shop was because I could connect them to etsy for easy ordering.  I can "set it and forget it".  

Amy's Treasures Design the place to find customized beaded pens, puzzles, notebooks, and more.
amystreasuresdesign.com

Chuck: "Guys.... I know kung-fu." "Chuck Versus the Ring"
Message 60 of 71

Square is "tracking interest"?!? Pathetic. It's 2021, you missed the boat! Squares integrations are mediocre at best with no signs of getting better. Square should have been adding these integrations from the start. Doesn't look like they will though.

Message 61 of 71
Beta Member

Has anyone had success adding product ?

I keep getting error messages

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 7.35.12 AM.png

Message 62 of 71
Admin

Hey @SNI!

Per this thread - Square does not integrate with Printful at this time. So sorry about that. We're tracking and updating the integration feature request in this thread and will update it when we hear something. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 63 of 71