x

Can I use Printful with Square?

[Edit: The title of this thread has been updated by a moderator for clarity.]

Hi!

I had a question regarding the API settings. I wanted to know if I could add Printful's "Print on demand" with Square since for some reason haven't had this done yet. It would be great, but seems like they aren't interested in making an intergation for Square Market users.

Has anyone tried this? Would it be possible to have this done?

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 71
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

THAT'S GREAT NEWS @SNI! 🎉

Thank you for confirming that the Square Online and Printful integration has launched as of February 16th, 2021. Please feel free to reply with any suggestions or tips for this integration. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 67 of 71
70 REPLIES 70
Beta Member

hey isabelle

I received an email from printiful announcing they integrate now. I was able to connect them but it won't let me add product

Message 64 of 71
Admin

Hmmm, I'm seeing this on their end but no resources or announcements from Square. Did you view the video on that page @SNI?

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 65 of 71
Beta Member

hi isabelle

just got it to work. thanks

its a great integration!!!

Message 66 of 71
Admin

Best Answer

THAT'S GREAT NEWS @SNI! 🎉

Thank you for confirming that the Square Online and Printful integration has launched as of February 16th, 2021. Please feel free to reply with any suggestions or tips for this integration. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 67 of 71

So I set up my weebly/square site/store on printify (which I've had an account with for months now) the day it was available or the day after.  I happened to be checking for printify when I saw printful and my timing was great (as I was doing it right when it was launched).  However I've noticed issues with both sites.  First with printful, it doesn't accept my URL.  Second, the syncing isn't accurate.  Printful shows all items are synced, yet I've checked all mock-ups and only 1 syncs.  I have put in a ticket with printful, thinking it was strictly on their end.  I wonder if it's an issue with both sites. I still haven't heard back from printful about this, figured I'd mention that here in case it is an issue with both ends.

Amy's Treasures Design the place to find customized beaded pens, puzzles, notebooks, and more.
amystreasuresdesign.com

Chuck: "Guys.... I know kung-fu." "Chuck Versus the Ring"
Message 68 of 71

i get error messages. i contacted Printful. they said they would show it to their developers. have no answer yet. 

Message 69 of 71

So, I just signed up for weebly specifically to use it with printful... but now it seems it is no longer supported, and I need to search for another webshop option instead of weebly? Bummer, this was a waste of time

Message 70 of 71

No, it's supported.  I set up my weebly site through printful in Feb right after it was an option.  You need to do it on printful. It's actually set up as square.  But my website is through weebly, using square as the shopping cart.  I have been adding more and more items to my website in recent weeks.  When I first set up my website (last year) I chose weebly because it was supposed to be an option through printful.  After trying to connect the two, I found out it wasn't.  I was randomly checking weebly apps one day and found it.  I immediately set it all up. 

Due to the original not being connected, most of my items were manually listed but I'm going to slowly start adding them to my website through printful.

https://www.printful.com/dashboard/store/connect

Amy's Treasures Design the place to find customized beaded pens, puzzles, notebooks, and more.
amystreasuresdesign.com

Chuck: "Guys.... I know kung-fu." "Chuck Versus the Ring"
Message 71 of 71