x

Can I use the Square POS to autofill our woocommerce checkout page?

I have a website that sells annual memberships and we currently use WooCommerce Square to process payments online. However, we'll be at a conference in a few weeks and I'd like to create memberships and process payments simultaneously by using our woocommerce checkout page and Square's POS. So essentially, they'd fill out the information required for membership, swipe their card which will autofill the square fields, then their membership will be active and set to auto-renew next year. 

Currently, customers are typing in their credit card information into the wooCommerce checkout page at conferences because they like to have instant access to member benefits. 

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thanks for your post @Kelly1295! Have you tried to contact WooCommerce's Support team about this yet? They should be able to answer any questions about the ways you can customize your online checkout page to collect customer information (as well as charging their card).

Or were you hoping to use the Point of Sale app as well? You could use the app to gather specific details for each customerstore a customer's card on file, and set up recurring invoices for their subscriptions - but this wouldn't integrate with WooCommerce. It could be something to consider for your conference though, hope it helps! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2