x

Can’t access my money, over 8,500$

Square has 8,500 of my money. Payroll and taxes were due yesterday. I tried to instantly transfer my money but it keeps popping up a “instant transfer un available, please contact support” 

ive tried contacting support but of course you need a special code that you can’t find any where to talk to a real person. All the account info is correct, bank account and verified debit cards are all connected. Been trying to talk to a real person for days. Now it started saying sometimes that revue accounts for security and that it only takes about 1 business, it’s been a few business days now and me and my team desperately need our money. This whole experience has been ready disappointing. I’ll definitely be considering switching platforms now ma 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @Millabdzilla 

While we don't have access to account specifics from the Community, we would recommend checking your emails for an email from our Account Services team as they typically reach out there and can direct you accordingly.

The email will most likely ask for more information on your account/business or a specific transaction. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2