x

Seller feedback automated section for reviews

We have tons of customer testimonials from people that give feedback through square.  Is there an integration with the Square/Weebly online portion of our brick and mortar to add these comments as they come in to the website?   I have read so many great comments/feedback from customers and often it appears that they are writing it as public review but only we see it. I share them with staff and they are always welcome but don't have the same public value of other reviews.  I may be missing a way of adding this automatically to the site or a way to do it otherwise.  

I understand you can add a section and copy and paste feedback messages but that only includes the words and not what they have highlighted as positive or any star type feedback that was left under the categories offered when reviewing,   I am wondering if I am missing something or if not, would be a welcome addition to the website integration.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

HI, hopefully this Square Support page will help.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6906-item-reviews-with-square-online-store

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 2