x
Super Seller

Can you tie in a marketing campaign to a service?

I'll start off by saying normally I will search a topic, so to be fair I will admit my search on this subject is way below par.  Just so that's out in the open.

One of the services that I offer is vehicle undercoating with free or bi -annual returns.  Is it possible to tie in something to that service so at the beginning of each month I can pull up a list of names of customers and send them a marketing email to call to schedule an appointment?

I just started this yearly bi-annual service last August, so i have some time to think on how to achieve this with as little fuss as possible.  I don't want to automatically book someone on a day the following year as that day may no work for them or me. 

Any ideas or suggestions will be rewarded with a crisp air high five.

Cheers

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Following up @Minion.

Marketing says when you go to create a campaign, there's "One Time" objectives that you can use in there under Generate New Appointments and Announce New Products/Services that should help you achieve this.

Give it a try whenever you can and let me know if that's what you're looking for!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Heya @Minion!

I do know there's a way to create groups that marketing campaigns go to as listed in this thread here.

As for selecting by who received what service, that sounds like a feature request but I'm gonna double check with our Marketing team to see if there's any way to do that.

I'll follow up here once they respond!

Ashley C
Message 2 of 7
Super Seller

Thanks @ashc . I did see the group things, and haven't had a time to fully.look at it. Thanks for the link I'll check that out later on tonight.

Dan
Square Super Seller
Message 3 of 7

For sure @Minion!

I'll loop back whenever the Marketing team gets back to me too on the specific feature you're looking for here. 

I think that's a great idea to be able to choose from people who received the service before to send to.

Ashley C
Message 4 of 7

Best Answer

Following up @Minion.

Marketing says when you go to create a campaign, there's "One Time" objectives that you can use in there under Generate New Appointments and Announce New Products/Services that should help you achieve this.

Give it a try whenever you can and let me know if that's what you're looking for!

Ashley C
Message 5 of 7
Super Seller

@ashc  I quickly went through the campaign and found it.  That should actually do the trick.  A few more steps here and there, but I think it will work just fine for now.  I appreciate you checking into that!

Dan
Square Super Seller
Message 6 of 7

Sure thing @Minion! Happy to help.

Thanks for all your work you do in the Community too. We appreciate you! 🙌

Ashley C
Message 7 of 7