x

Changing Category Names

I work in a home office that operates many locations. I do not have access to the POS and I need to rename categories from the back end. How does this affect the look of the POS to my on site locations?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@Sflikkema If you change category names in the online dashboard it will change them in the point of sale app also.  The only thing you can't do is rearrange the point of sale screen from the online dashboard, but everything else will auto update.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

@Sflikkema If you change category names in the online dashboard it will change them in the point of sale app also.  The only thing you can't do is rearrange the point of sale screen from the online dashboard, but everything else will auto update.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2