x

Changing text for phone appointments and more room for longer email address

1) Is there a way to change the automated text for phone vs. in-person appointments from "We'll call you at" to "Please call me at"?

2) My business name is rather long and my email address on my scheduling widget doesn't fit on one line. Is there a way to get more space there so my email address doesn't wrap around to two lines? I also tried adding a hyper link to my email address, which also didn't work.

Thanks in advance for any guidance on these quesitons. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

@CalhounCoaching There isn't a way to change 'We'll call you' to 'Please call me'. But if you don't want it to show 'We'll call you at all' you can change your Appointments Preferences. From the Appointments section of your online Dashboard:

1. Click Settings.
  2. Select Calendar & Booking.
  3. Check the box next to At both my business and the customer's location.
  4. Click Save to save your changes.

Regarding your second question, I'm not sure exactly where you're referring to. Can you provide a bit more information about where you're seeing your name run into two lines? I don't think this can be changed but with a bit more information I can flag this to our Appointments team! 

One last thing, if you include your email address in the Location Details it will appear on your Appointments site and will be hyperlinked already. To add your email address:

1. Sign in to your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Navigate to Account & Settings > click Locations.
  3. Click on the name of your business and enter an email address.
  4. Click Save to save your changes.
️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2