x
Beta Member

Consolidate bank transfer to once a week?

Hi there,

I was just wondering if it's somehow possible to arrange for bank transfers to be consolidated?

We'd prefer to have our money come out once a week as we pay to receive the money into our bank (as we have a really bad business bank!). It doesn't cost us a lot, but running several sites and paying a fee for each of them every working day of the year adds up.

If it's currently not possible, is it then something that Square would consider enabling? It was possible with Zettle back when we were using that.

Many thanks!

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @skafte there's not an option for a Monday deposit (like with Zettle) - Square generally just gets us our money as fast as possible!

You can change it to manual deposits. This is what I've done, as I tend to work 2-3 days and want that all settled together. 

You then just have to remember to manually send the money the day before you want it. 

Pizza Is Chill

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey @skafte there's not an option for a Monday deposit (like with Zettle) - Square generally just gets us our money as fast as possible!

You can change it to manual deposits. This is what I've done, as I tend to work 2-3 days and want that all settled together. 

You then just have to remember to manually send the money the day before you want it. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hi @skafte 🙂 

I agree with Sam here, the closest option would be to switch to Manual transfers and then manually initiate the transfers weekly when it suits you. 

Using the manual setting instead of automatic means that funds will be available in your Square balance, and you can decide when to transfer them to your linked bank account. Your funds will then arrive in your bank account the next working day. 

It would be a feature request at the moment to have an automatic transfer sent once a week.

If you'd like to switch to manual transfers I'll leave the steps below: 

From your online Square Dashboard:

1. From the main menu, select Balance in your online Square Dashboard .

2. Select a location and click Transfer settings.

3. Under Transfer Schedule > select Manual.

To initiate a manual transfer from your online Square Dashboard:

1. Log in to your online Square Dashboard and go to the Balance tab.

2. Select one of your locations under the Locations section.

3. Click Transfer out.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 3 of 3