x
Super Seller

Customizing Reports

Is it possible to customize a report for the MMU of my discounts?  I know I can go through each transaction and write down what was bought and add up the cost but I'm looking for an easier way?  Thanks so much.  

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @JUYBoutique20!

I just want to make sure I'm understanding what you need correctly... With MMU are you referring to Maintained markup?

And if so, you want to look at the maintained markup of all your sales that had a discount, correct?

Let me know!

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6
Super Seller

Yes

Jacqueline
Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

It's not currently possible to customize a report for MMU, unfortunately. 

I'm thinking exporting to a CSV might help here, but I wasn't able to calculate MMU when I explored this option in my account (I don't have sales with a discount).

Let me loop in some of our Super Sellers, they might have some suggestions. 

@pessosices @VanKalkerFarms @HC_Charlie @TCSlaguna

Thank you for your continued support and for being part of our Super Seller program, @JUYBoutique20

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6
Super Seller

Sorry I can't help here. I don't track discounts like this or even calculate COGS sold like some retailers. (I take a regular expense deduction for purchases for my resale) Sorry I can't more other than suggest running a discount report but I don't think its doing this MMU calculation.

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

Thanks anyway...Yea I can run a discount report, but I still have to manually calculate the MMU.  I'll just have to keep track individually daily/weekly, so I won't be scrambling at the end of the month.

Jacqueline
Message 6 of 6