x
Beta Member

Discounts not appearing on register

I have composed and saved 8 discounts, but only 6 show up in the register.

Not sure why this is or waht to.

please help

thanks,

james

Message 1 of 48
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

@jbc Welcome to the Seller Community! 🎉  I'm glad you came here to ask this question. 

@NLAUtah has brought up a great point. You want to make sure all of your discounts are enabled for your location. You can check this on your Square Dashboard. 

1. Sign on to your Square Dashboard.
  2. Select Items on the left hand side of the screen.
  3. Then choose discounts in the top right.
  4. Once you have selected your desired discount and you can see if it is enabled at your location. 

If this still doesn't fix the issue I would recomend signing out of your account and then back in. Sometimes this is required to apply changes made on the Square Dashboard. 

If you have any other questions please feel free to write back! ✏️

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

I just ran into this today as well. Insane this hasnt been fixed in 5 years since its first been reported

Message 43 of 48
Beta Member

Insane is the word... I don't know how this was missed and why it is such an issue

Message 44 of 48
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @Slixx

Have you reached out to our Hardware Team on this specifically? They will be able to take a deeper look into this and be able to file a ticket with our engineers, if needed. 

You can use this phone number to get in touch with them: 1-855-700-6000 and they are available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm CST. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 45 of 48

I was so surprised to find out that dollar amount discounts were not available in the line item itself - only percentage based discounts. Fortunately we are ok with order level dollar off discount in this case - but would be nice to do it by item as well.

Message 46 of 48
Beta Member

Any update on this? Extremely disappointing this has been an issue since 2017 and still has not been fixed. Why can’t dollar amounts be displayed like percentages are under discounts? 

Message 47 of 48
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @user12039123

We understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for the ongoing inconvenience. We don't have an update on this specific issues, but we can assure you that your feedback is valuable and that we will provide more details when they come available. 

The inability to display dollar amounts like percentages under discounts is a concern that has been noted, and your voice helps us advocate for improvements. While we can't provide an immediate solution, please know that your concerns are taken seriously, and we appreciate your patience as we work towards enhancing our services.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while our team works on these improvements. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 48 of 48