x

Does Instant Deposit work on holidays?

I have a question on instant deposit I finally just got my bank to accept AR cards so I can sign up for instant deposit question is does instant deposit still happen on holidays

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Monstersavings. Glad to hear you get to take advantage of this feature now! As for your question, absolutely! In fact, this is probably one of the most popular times to use this feature so you can get access to your funds quickly without waiting for the bank to be open.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Monstersavings. Glad to hear you get to take advantage of this feature now! As for your question, absolutely! In fact, this is probably one of the most popular times to use this feature so you can get access to your funds quickly without waiting for the bank to be open.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 7

This is what happening with me, in my US Bank account when I submit a instant deposit go to a "PENDING" transaction status, that take up to 2 business days for the bank so now is not making sence to me to pay an extra 1% if will take about the same time as a regular transaction.

Message 3 of 7

I did Instant deposit yesterday and still don't see it in my account

Message 4 of 7
Alumni

Hi @Beybrosh - thanks for making your first post and sorry to hear about this. 

Let's have you reach out to our Support Team directly. Head to http://squ.re/contact. Sign in, browse the topics, and click "I still need help" so you can send us an email or call us.

Message 5 of 7

If I sell an item at my yard sale for $10, can I make that an instant deposit to my checking acct immediately, even if it's a weekend or holiday?

Message 6 of 7

Hello @Angie1, you won't be able to instant deposit just this sale. To initiate an instant deposit you will need at least $25 dollars in your Square Balance. 

We have a great article on how to Set Up and Manage Instant Deposits in our Support Center. I recommend giving it a read. 

Message 7 of 7