x

Does anyone know if there is a way for my modifier list to default to collapse on the item page?

I have many items with a bunch of options and when the item page is open each modifier set is expanded and there are a lot of choices, i was wondering if anyone knows if there is a setting that will make the modifier lists default to being collapsed instead of expanded when the item page is displayed.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @112creations.  I am in the same boat — an ice cream shop with 88 flavors, 50 toppings and even more other options.  My POS and online store require lots of scrolling.  Unfortunately, currently defaulting to collapsed modifier lists is not available.  I’ve put in a feature request for this to be an option on both the POS and in the online store.  But, at this time, I’ve not heard back from the product teams as to when, or even if, this might get onto the product roadmap.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2