x

When printing shipping labels how do you pay for them/shipping?

We have printed pre paid shipping labels for our website orders and invoices using Square. When taking the packages to USPS we do not pay. How do we pay for shipping before we get a HUGE bill from somewhere? We have shipped a few hundred dollars worth. Our customers have paid us but we obviously owe someone for the shipping of packages. The labels do say Weebly at the top and we have not created anything but a UPS account which the USPS shipping is not included. Any input or help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hello @MNCountryMerc thanks for your post and question. Can you tell us a bit more specifics...where are you exactly when you are printing your shipping labels? Are you in your Square Dashboard? Can you post a screen shot of where you're getting your labels?

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

@MNCountryMerc ;

Who do you use for your preprinted labels?

I was using one company, and I would be told how much shipping was and what my savings were.  Then about 2 weeks latter I would get a invoice to pay for the shipping.  Now another form of prepaid labels I print are charged to my CC / Debit card when I purchase the label.   So you need to check with the company who you use to print labels.  

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3