x

Email Marketing Sign Up Link

Is there a way to get a link for clients to be able to sign up for a specific list for email marketing? Specifically, I'm looking for a link for clients to sign up for my Birthday email marketing list. I want to be able to share this link on our website and on social media, not wait for them to make a purchase then send them an email asking for their birthday to be added to this marketing list. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @ReginaClose! That's a great question. Unfortunately we don't have a way for customers to sign up for specific marketing emails. If their email has been collected and you've enabled any of the automated email campaigns, they'll be put into those emails. 

I get what you're saying, though. It would be nice to have your customers sign up for the emails that they actually want to see in their inboxes. I did go ahead and pass that feedback along to our Marketing team, so they're aware of your request.

Appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

I wanted to learn when customers sign up for my email list, is there an automated message sent to thank them or confirm they are signed up on my email list?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Harmony2c 

Great question.

Once a customer enters their contact information into the contact form the seller will instantly receive a thank you and confirmation that their information has been successfully submitted. However, there will not be a text or email follow up to let them know further that their information has been collected. 

If you'd like to see this as a feature in the future I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request.

As always, feel free to reach out to The Community if you have questions or concerns, we're happy to assist. 

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4