x

Field Sales

We are a non-profit community theatre staffed entirely by volunteers.  We do not need to track empoyee time and wages but do have volunteers that sell tickets by phone from home.  Is there an option for individual logins with access limited strictly to making sales?

Alex

Carteret Community Theatre

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey Alex, thanks for bringing this up.

At this time, the only way to restrict permissions (e.g. limit a volunteer to accept payments strictly) is with Employee Management. You may consider creating a single employee, setting the appropriate permissions, and then sharing that single login with your volunteers. This would reduce the cost of using this feature to $5/per month.

Otherwise, you might consider logging in by using device codes as this option has no additional cost. Learn how to set up device codes in our Support Center.

Hope this helps! If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hey Alex, thanks for bringing this up.

At this time, the only way to restrict permissions (e.g. limit a volunteer to accept payments strictly) is with Employee Management. You may consider creating a single employee, setting the appropriate permissions, and then sharing that single login with your volunteers. This would reduce the cost of using this feature to $5/per month.

Otherwise, you might consider logging in by using device codes as this option has no additional cost. Learn how to set up device codes in our Support Center.

Hope this helps! If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2