x

Georgia Sales Tax reports

Can a Georgia resident tell me how to get a report that I can upload in the Georgia Tax Center?  I am lost.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

@recordloftatl ;

I am not From Georgia and do not know what they are looking for as a Report to be uploaded.

You should be able to login to your DashBoard - Select Reports - Choose the Time Frame Last Month for say January 2023. - Then choose Sales Summary.  This will list your Gross Sales, Net Sales, Taxes, Discounts etc.  For me in PA I use these numbers to fill in my form on the PA Sales Tax collection - Payment portal.  

If you need a form or report to Upload you can Export this information to csv file.  I am just not sure what Report would need to be uploaded or if there is a special format etc Georgia may require.  

Figured I would give you this until someone from GA can help you out with more information.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 5

Thanks!  i will see if I can figure this out.  I am late on my taxes bc i I dont know what I am doing. 🙂

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @recordloftatl  - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

Whether or not you qualify for a Form 1099-K, your yearly payment details can be found in Reports from your Square Dashboard. Select Last Year in the date selector, then choose to view the Sales Summary, Payment Methods, and Taxes sections.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thank you

Message 5 of 5