x

Getting paid into my bank

Hey I was wondering how long it takes for a payment to go through to your own bank account after its been deposited by your customer ? 

I had one last night ( my first ) and still no sign of the money in the bank ? 

Thankyou in advance 

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Demijdoccasions! Wishing you a warm welcome aboard the Seller Community, and congrats on your first post! 😁

Payments accepted with Square are sent to your linked bank account based on Square’s transfer schedule. With Square’s standard transfer schedule, transfers are initiated at approximately 4pm the following business day, Monday to Thursday. This means that any funds received on Friday to Sunday will be transferred on Monday at 4pm.

Sales that are made after midnight will be grouped with your next day’s transfer. If you would like funds received after midnight to be pooled with the rest of the earnings from the day before, you can opt to set your Close of Day Time in your online Square Dashboard after midnight. This will cause all your earnings from the day to be initiated in a transfer two business days after.

If you took your first transaction yesterday, it will likely be sent to your bank account 4pm today and arrive this evening. 

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help! 😊

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Demijdoccasions! Wishing you a warm welcome aboard the Seller Community, and congrats on your first post! 😁

Payments accepted with Square are sent to your linked bank account based on Square’s transfer schedule. With Square’s standard transfer schedule, transfers are initiated at approximately 4pm the following business day, Monday to Thursday. This means that any funds received on Friday to Sunday will be transferred on Monday at 4pm.

Sales that are made after midnight will be grouped with your next day’s transfer. If you would like funds received after midnight to be pooled with the rest of the earnings from the day before, you can opt to set your Close of Day Time in your online Square Dashboard after midnight. This will cause all your earnings from the day to be initiated in a transfer two business days after.

If you took your first transaction yesterday, it will likely be sent to your bank account 4pm today and arrive this evening. 

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help! 😊

Message 2 of 2