x

Has anyone gained a steady customer base who love the ease of using Square?

love using square! im now trying to gain more customer base.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller Alumni

Yes, our customers love the ease of Square. Being able to do ApplePay and the other contactless payments has increased our sales. Be sure you advertise on Facebook, Twitter, etc to let customers know you take Square, 

Message 2 of 8
Alumni

@TheAjariBrand great post! What kind of business do you have? There may be other community members with similar businesses that we can help connect you with to talk more about growing your customer base. 

Message 3 of 8

hello

i have a hair company that i have just expanded into lashes and cosmetics. ive also lately been helping other woman start their own small business with websites, vendors and graphic work.

Message 4 of 8
Alumni

@TheAjariBrand, that's awesome! Love to see women helping women start businesses. 💪  

I'll go ahead and pin this thread to our homepage for awhile to see if other sellers in the beauty industry (or in other industries!) have ideas about growing your customer base. Thanks again to @Ron for sharing his great ideas too! 

Message 5 of 8

awsome thanks so much! whats your field of business?

Message 6 of 8
Alumni

@TheAjariBrand I work at Square on the Seller Community team, so I'm lucky enough to get to spend my days talking to business owners like you 🙌

Message 7 of 8

SMILES

Message 8 of 8