x

Has anyone tried to sell online through Facebook with Square, similar to Spotify?

Has anyone tried to sell through facebook with Square, similar to Spotify? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

@GLunaSM I run a business page for my store via facebook, you can post your items which links to your store.

You can also run paid adverts with having a facebook business page. https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/set-up-facebook-page

Mary Jane

www.EasySpecials123.com

Message 2 of 7

So how do you do that?  

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @AzPicLady,

Thanks for writing in to the community, it's always good to see a new face here 👋

You can link your Square Online store to Facebook, or Instagram to sell items there, too. We have a step by step guide on getting started here - please let us know how you go!

Message 4 of 7

I'm trying to establish a link so that people buying off my Facebook page can do the sale via my Square account.  I tried to follow your directions, but got stalled at the very first step. It said that page didn't exist.

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Is your Facebook page set up as a business / professional page, @AzPicLady? Facebook, and Instagram shops work by letting shoppers stay in the app while browsing through your item catalogue. You can also always share links to your website via a Facebook post, for example, if you're not looking for an integrated Facebook store. 

Message 6 of 7

Well, that was my intention and I followed all the instructions to make it so.  I'm actually not looking for Facebook to connect into something else, but to sell those items I post on FB.  I do not have an online Square space.  I'm simply trying to attach the ability to buy items using my Square account directly.

Message 7 of 7