x

How Do I run a report on a particular menu display group to see its activity?

I use Square for Restaurants.  I have a display group within my menu section that i would like to run a report on to check it's activity/sales/use...I can't seem to figure out how to do it within the menu section or the report section.

It's an Employee section as a display group and it has 4 categories for various things they eat or drink themselves - whether on shift or off.  I don't think these are being utilized and i need to make sure, before i go further.

If there is no way to run this particular kind of report, is it safe to assume that if these buttons aren't showing up in my sales report, that they aren't being used at all?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome @smart565!

I checked in with our Restaurants team on this one. You wouldn't be able to run a report on a display group - display groups are just used to visually organize items/groups of items on a menu. But if you want a specific report on this information, you can create a custom report, or put these items in a category where you can actually run a report and better track the usage.

Let me know if you need any clarification!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2