x

How can I add "Delivery" as a type of sales category?

I would like to track certain sales on our reports each day. We use a service that helps deliver food to our clients. I would like to see these sales separated on the end of day reports. Is this possible? Also, if this is possible can we track sales based off of "Pickup" "Dine In", and so forth?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @OlioRVA, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up!

It sounds like you'll be able to track each of these sales types, including the "Delivery" designation, by using the Dining Options feature. Once you've associated each type and completed your sales for the day, you can see which dining option was associated with the payment by downloading your Transactions CSV.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 5

Thank you. I followed your instructions and was able to pull up the report. I also noticed how detailed it was. Is it possible to just pull up a report with the sum of all those types of sales? For ex. On 12/19/17, we did $785.27 in Dine In Sales and $477.22 in Delivery. Could this be done?

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Hi again @OlioRVA!

You can see gross sales from the Reports section of your Dashboard:

1. Click Reports from the top of your screen.
  2. Click Item Sales from the right hand side.
  3. Then click Advance Options and select Dining Options.
  4. You'll see your Gross Sales in the graph on the screen and immediately below the graph as well. (Note, those with smaller computer screen might have to scroll to the right to see the figures.) 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 5

Thank You! This has been very helpful.

Message 5 of 5